From Danny Brain <>
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 00:50:34 GMT

I'm having an issue where views with composite keys are not inclusive of the
endkey, even with inclusive_end specified as true.
This is preventing me from correctly selecting a group of documents as per
the "Linked documents" section on the Http view API wiki page (

I'm running CouchDb 1.0.1. Example of the issue I'm seeing:

No results

The last example works, but requires me to know what comes after AA in the
results, and you'd think inclusive_end would make BB show up as well.
Has anyone had this problem? Any ideas on how to solve it?