From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: SproutCore as CouchApp
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2010 23:29:20 GMT
On 12 September 2010 07:25, Ido Ran <ido.ran@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've try to deploy SproutCore as CouchApp but fail - I guess I've done
> something wrong.
>
> I've create new SproutCore application using *sc-init*
> **I've tested the app using *sc-server *and it is simple hello world app
> working.
> I've cd into *tmp/debug/build*
> **I've execute *couchapp init*
> **I've execute *couchapp push http://<my_couchone_address>*
> *
> *
> I've got a lot of warnings and it looks like the command just stuck.
>
> Should I do it other way?

Ido,

I suspect your /tmp/debug/build folder is missing lots of couchapp
foo, and your URL is too short. I don't know sproutcore (I am watching
to see here) but normally, I'd go:

couchapp generate raccoon
cd raccoon
# copy stuff in here somewhere, maybe in your case into ./_attachments
couchapp push http://admin@passwd:muse.couchone.com:5984/raccoon
# better is to sort out my .couchapprc instead & just do
couchapp push

Does this help?

If you get it working are you OK for me to clone/replicate your app to
have a look at it? what's its URL?

cheers
Dave