From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: under the hood of continuous rep.
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:21:06 GMT
The two types of replication function the same way. The only difference is
that continuous waits for more changes rather than cutting the connection
when all documents have been replicated.

Continuous replication can still die when the network stops working. A
cron-job to restart it is a good idea. Starting a continuous replication is
an idempotent operation and safe to call repeatedly.

-Randall