From Henrik Skupin <hsku...@gmail.com>
Subject endkey doesn't obey limit parameter and always returns entries starting with offset 0
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 07:06:50 GMT
Hi,

For my current Couch application I'm using pagination to show only 50
results per page. To navigate back and forward the endkey vs. startkey
parameters are used. While startkey in combination with limit is working
fine, endkey doesn't return results for [offset(endkey)-limit,
offset(endkey)] but for [0, limit]. This makes pagination impossible for me
and looks like to be a bug. An example you can find here:

http://mozmill.hskupin.info/general/reports

After opening the page click 'Next' twice and check the URL of the
'Previous' link before clicking on it. The endkey parameter will not be
obeyed and a click on that link causes the first page to be opened.

The code can be found at: http://github.com/whimboo/mozmill-dashboard

Is the above problem a known broken behavior and worth filing a bug?

Thanks,
Henrik