From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with replication. Trying to pull and old database (0.10) from 1.0.1
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:31:41 GMT
Replication is not supported between those versions. The simplest
method to upgrade would be to dump your 0.10 databases to a file and
then load them into the 1.0.1 node.

There are two scripts couchdb-dump and couchdb-load that come as part
of the couchdb-python package that will do this quite nicely for you.

HTH,
Paul Davis