From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get couchdb to startup with server
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:12:20 GMT
the couch.io .bin installer actually prompts you to read the README at
the end of the installation (and defaults to Yes). It is also included
in the install itself (/opt/couchdb-1.0.1, say), along with all the
other docs.

The only way to have not read it is to have explicitly declined to do
so, I think.

B.