From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject RE: breakpoints
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:33:21 GMT
The design doc code is run server-side, while Firebug runs in your browser, so no, it doesn't
sound like that's possible. I guess your best friend is the log() function which you can call
from functions in your design document and writes to the CouchDB log file.

Nils.
Van: Wolfgang Egger [beuys@wolfgang-egger.de]
Verzonden: zaterdag 18 september 2010 8:06
Aan: user@couchdb.apache.org
Onderwerp: breakpoints

Servus,

I am playing a little with evently after watching some of this videos.

To see whats happening while runtime (cause not everythig behaves lije I
exoected to) I would like to debug e.g. data.js with firebug setting some
breakpoints.

Sadly, I cant find  the place, to break, to step into the design-doc-code.

Is that possible? Any hints are welcome!

Have a nice and relaxing day

Wolfgang