From whims...@aol.com
Subject Re: get couchdb to startup with server
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 20:19:34 GMT

So if my login name is userdan. The original install is in/opt
And let's say the couchdb master admin is dan.
What would I change these to from your code??

Thanks

sudo adduser --system \
             --home $COUCHDB_PREFIX/var/lib/couchdb \
             --no-create-home \
             --shell /bin/bash \
             --group --gecos \
             "CouchDB Administrator" couchdb

# ensure that our new user owns it's stuff
sudo chown -R couchdb:couchdb $COUCHDB_PREFIX/{etc,var/lib,var/run,var/log}/couchdb

sudo /etc/init.d/couchdb restart