From Patrick Barnes <mrtr...@gmail.com>
Subject Couchdb-lucene and readers problem
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 06:53:15 GMT
I have couchdb-lucene set up and working fine - I can query the fulltext
view I have defined. (Using couchdb-lucene 0.5.6 and couchdb 1.0.1)

However, if I set any readers in the database's security options and
call with *proper* credentials, couchdb-lucene fails, with response:

{"code":500,
"reason":"A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at character 1 of
<!DOCTYPE html>\n....... (full text at http://gist.github.com/594894)

I'm guessing couchdb-lucene is not expecting to have to pass on
credentials to couchdb? [Also, why is couchdb responding as if it
received an unauthorised request from a browser?]

Any suggestions?

-Patrick