From Konstantin Weitz <>
Subject Erlang Development Environment
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:31:12 GMT
  Hi all,

On my path to gain unlimited wisdom, I'm working on get a better
of couchdb. I'm especially interested in (the) erlang (impelementation).
I got
the svn version installed and running on my ubuntu 10.4 and followed the
through a couple of files, but it is rather stressfull to io:format out
and recompile to keep track of my current location.
What Development Setups do you use? Especially a debugger, which I could
use to
step throught the code, would be nice (I tryed using the one that one
can start
using debugger:start(), but it seems to be very unrelaxed to compile every
single module with debugging info and attach it to the debugger by hand).

Any input on how to do this would be great.

{"name": "Konstantin Weitz"}

View raw message