From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: Erlang Development Environment
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:01:33 GMT
I find Distel[1], which extends emacs, to be a very good IDE for erlang. It connects to a running
erlang VM and accesses the code module, to produce support for symbolic debugging, listing
processes, etc.. There is a bug in who_calls, one of the more valuable features. You can work
around it by invoking who_calls once from the VM directly, .eg. distel:who_call(couch_uuids,new,0).
and thereafter C-c C-d w   will do the right thing. This is very useful for navigating the
code paths.

There are some docs[2] that aren't complete, but will get you started

Best,

Bob

[1] http://github.com/kunley/distel
[2] http://github.com/kunley/distel/tree/master/doc/