From Stephen Prater <steph...@agrussell.com>
Subject Re: Username is case-sensative
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:59:38 GMT
Just lowercase (or uppercase, if you like) your user names before you
stick 'em in the database or query for them.

Case-insensitive docids are not efficient -   Because A and a are not
the same value, and you'd have to check for every permutation of
capitAliZatION to see if the docid was taken.

stephen