From mickael.bai...@free.fr
Subject Re: get couchdb to startup with server
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 07:45:40 GMT
Hello,

for the records : the debian way of managing init.d links goes through "update-rc.d". "chkconfig"
does the same thing, but it's redhat/suze, so it's not installed on a default debian/ubuntu
installation.

To add the startup links (once the couchdb init script is copied in /etc/init.d), being the
root user :

Debian/Ubuntu :
update-rc.d couchdb defaults

RedHat/Suze :