From whimsica <whims...@aol.com>
Subject RE: get couchdb to startup with server
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 15:56:21 GMT
If I didn't see it in the .bin installer, other people will have problems also. The solution
is to put a read me first doc in the folder that includes the binary before it is installed,
not to accuse a user of willfully not reading.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 4:12 AM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: get couchdb to startup with server

the couch.io .bin installer actually prompts you to read the README at
the end of the installation (and defaults to Yes). It is also included
in the install itself (/opt/couchdb-1.0.1, say), along with all the
other docs.

The only way to have not read it is to have explicitly declined to do
so, I think.

B.