From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: authentication and cookie authentication from web form examples
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2010 11:45:44 GMT
If you do manage to find an example in HTML, or work one out for yourself, please copy it to
the wiki. Remember that we're all learners on a project like this, so if you figure something
out, you should share it with the group. It may be the case that you're the first person to
want to see this enough to actually write it up. It would be great to get the results of that
effort, so we can share it with other new users in the future.

On 14 Aug 2010, at 11:00, Nils Breunese wrote:

> I guess you could just look at the Futon source and just copy what it's doing? AFAIK
Futon is just HTML and JavaScript.

> Nils.

gebruik door de geadresseerde en kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten. Openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging,