From Mirko Kiefer <mirko.kie...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: File system data representation
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:44:54 GMT
Hi Gregory,
there is an early-stage implementation of a virtual filesystem on top of CouchDB using FUSE:
http://github.com/narkisr/couch-fuse

Ronen Narkis who is responsible for couch-fuse also wrote about his project on this mailing-list
some time back. I'm not sure on the current status of his project - back in June he was heavily
working on it.

Best,
Mirko