From Nitin Borwankar <nborwan...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: CouchDB Huh! What is it good for?
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:11:49 GMT
Could not the same "criticism" be leveled at any database - that it cannot do computationally
complex tasks?

Almost by definition a database is not expected to do those things, but rather to make data
storage, indexing and access fast and easy.

So I am not sure CouchDB has any unique deficiencies in that regard.

Cheers,

Nitin

Sent from my mobile Internet device