From Jon Brisbin <...@jbrisbin.com>
Subject Insisting on application/json breaks lift-couch
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:56:05 GMT
I'm just trying to get started with Lift and CouchDB (at the same time) and have found that
the post-0.11/1.0 insistence on application/json Content-Type has broken the Lift CouchDB
Record implementation.

I've brought this up on the Lift list but I'm wondering if there's a way around this until
a fix is implemented? Or is the only alternative to drop back to 0.11? I don't think that's
a huge deal, as the application is going to be in development for a while yet.

Should I try and work around this and stay with 1.0.1 or drop back to 0.11.0 for the time
being?

Thanks!

J. Brisbin
http://jbrisbin.com/