From Kenneth Tyler <...@8thfold.com>
Subject Re: removing / uninstalling default CouchDB on Ubuntu
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:35:09 GMT
Jason,
are there any ebs images on amazon that you can recommend for using
build couchdb on ? chris recommended a couple but they're not ebs, I
looking for an image that i get get a small version of, as some images
oonly come in large...
even though i've had a lot of trouble trying to use build couchdb, it
seems like a really good idea and i assume it will only get better
with time

ken tyler