From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject CouchDB quick start for Windows Users
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 09:45:57 GMT
Hi folks

FYI I've done a few notes based on FAQs on the list over recent weeks
to help other windows users get relaxing quickly:
- quick start guide, using hosting
- longer notes on the wiki which need some tweaking & includes the
above notes as well

- Is there anything people need added or think is missing?

Finally, I think I've worked out my last hurdle in being able to
compile fully couch from scratch on windows but will need a few more
days on a fresh build to confirm this. I will post back and would be
keen for some people to test this out. In particular I don't have a
fresh 32-bit windows (XP or later) but an Amazon Windows 2003 Server
install is probably close enough.

View raw message