From sgoto <samuelg...@gmail.com>
Subject is it possible to write validation functions in different languages (!= javascript) ?
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:03:17 GMT
Hey everyone,

     Is it possible to write validation functions in different languages ? I
don't have a problem with javascript, but there are a lot of existing
libraries (eg PGP, ssl, etc) in other languages (C++, java, etc) and I would
like to try to avoid re writing them in javascript. Ideas ?

     thanks, sam

I've only found this in the archives, maybe something changed after it

http://www.mail-archive.com/user@couchdb.apache.org/msg04223.html

--
f u cn rd ths u cn b a gd prgmr !