From sgoto <samuelg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what's the max size of the doc json ?
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 07:20:34 GMT
couchdb is taking a lot of time to return me (somewhat) large json
documents. it is taking me 8 seconds to return me a 4MB doc (json doc, not
attachments) from localhost (which should remove some of the
network/bandwidth latency), which doesn't sound right.

real    0m8.606s
user    0m0.010s
sys     0m0.100s
goto@goto-laptop:~/Downloads$ time curl