From Brian Chamberlain <blchamberl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: removing / uninstalling default CouchDB on Ubuntu
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 21:48:19 GMT
How can I test it? I'd like to. I've spent the last two days struggling to
get couchDB on my new Ubuntu Desktop (Lucid) box. I didn't think to
uninstall the one for Ubuntu one. Was hoping an install of the latest trunk
in usr local would be isolated enough. Shouldn't it be?

-Brian

--
-Brian

blchamberlain@gmail.com