From Matt Cooley <m...@mattcooley.net>
Subject Re: authentication and cookie authentication from web form examples
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:22:35 GMT
I don't have a CouchDB instance available at the moment, but I think
something like the following gist is what you're looking for.

http://gist.github.com/526014

The problem I ran into is that if the login fails, the user is stuck looking
at a raw JSON response. There's no way around this without JavaScript, but
it's trivial to allow the specification of a redirect on failure: see