From JC de Villa <jc.devi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting databases from the Futon web interface
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 08:20:07 GMT
Hi Harsha,

Also using v1.0 on lucid here, and no, I've never experienced what you
mentioned. Are you saying that the modal stays there even after you click on
delete? I'm accessing futon with chromium, just so you know.

I did experience some weirdness with Futon after upgrading to v1.0. It was
cleared out pretty painlessly by deleting all cookies related to that
address (127.0.0.1 and the dev server in my case).

Migs