From matt hebel <mhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to handle multiple where clauses?
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:26:44 GMT
Thanks that does help, I think I will try your first suggestion. One other
thing if i wanted to reduce it based on another value is it possible? Say it
returns a big list of COMPSCI:A:1011 but i only want the type LEC  could i
use reduce for that?

Also I might want only to get out specific type slots would I use reduce for
that. or is reduce only meant for aggregates ?