From Simon Woodhead <simon.woodh...@simwood.com>
Subject Development of views etc.
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:15:32 GMT
Hi folks,

If anyone on the list is interested in paid development of views etc. could
they contact me off list. We're looking for a few 5 minute views to start
with but that'll grow as we migrate apps to CouchDB. Preference given to
those who have given time to the project.

Thanks!
Simon

--
Simon Woodhead FCSI
Managing Director

Keep up with the latest news from Simwood:
<http://feeds.simwood.com/SimwoodNews>
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simwood-eSMS-Limited/146897445321268>
  <http://twitter.com/simwoodesms>
<http://twitter.com/simwoodesms>
w: http://www.simwood.com

direct line: +44 (0) 29 2120 2121
direct fax: +44 (0) 29 2120 2021

reception: +44 (0) 29 2120 2120
main fax: +44 (0) 29 2120 2020

--
***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system.

Simwood eSMS Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
03379831. Registered office: c/o HW Chartered Accountants, Keepers Lane, The Wergs, Wolverhampton,
WV6 8UA. Trading address: Falcon Drive, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, CF10 4RU.