From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to cancel a continuous replication task
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:31:45 GMT
Yes, I did receive a {"ok":true,"_local_id":"foo"} response, when
POSTing the replication. I can see the replication task in the
_active_tasks results JSON.

Here's what I just tried:

curl -X POST -d
'{"source":"my-db","target":"http://user:pass@couch.host/target-db/","continuous":true,"cancel":true}'
http://localhost:5984/_replicate

And the result:

{"error":"not_found"}

Note that I've tried it with, and without, the slash on the end of the
target DB URL. I'm kinda stumped...

FYI, I'm running 1.0.0 *GASP* (but I've got delayed_commits turned off).