From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document Security Design Question
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:31:35 GMT
Sorry, in my example I failed to mention the documents I am referring
to are not couch docs but a higher level document There will be plenty
of couch level docs stored in the main db. But it is only for one
particular type of high level doc would be stored in the separate db.
These ones need that per doc auth.

Again in my use case, I am trying to prevent even filtered replication
because of overhead due to the attachment size.

The proxy control could work, but I am trying to keep it like 'couch
app' with the idea that there is a low overhead to install.

I know, I am restricting the possibilities.

All I can see is either
1) somewhere to change what only a server admin can do (ACL?)
or
2) Have some way to access server admin functions inside a show function.

Are any of these possible?