From kowsik <>
Subject Announcing MuSL - Interactive Application Protocol Playground
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2010 04:58:37 GMT
Not directly related to the day-to-day couch issues, but MuSL is what
we used to scale test couch hosted by

and we started with a network capture (tcpdump for those that are
familiar with this) of a transaction on tcp/5984.

Anyways, MuSL (Mu Scenario Language) is a domain specific language for
modeling application protocols that can be used for functional, fuzz
and scale testing. We just launched an interactive playground, where
you can learn about MuSL and how it can be used for scale testing the
new era of NoSQL.

We are planning on adding NoSQL how-to's to the testing bit, but you
are prolly already familiar with our interactive tutorial on couch:

View raw message