From Wil Chung <iam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to replicate to Couch.io
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 20:51:46 GMT
Hi all,

I seem to be missing something simple. I'm just seeing if I can
replicate from my local couchdb install to couch dot io. I created a
db on my local install, and tried to replicate to the remote version.

for the source, I have "contact-manager" on local install
for the destination, I have "iamwil.couchone.com/contact-manager"

contact-manager is an empty db on the remote.
But it doesn't work. Is it because there are admin permissions on the
remote db? If so, how do I set up the local couchdb instance so that
the remote can accept a replication?  Thanks.

Wil