From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject RE: authentication and cookie authentication from web form examples
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2010 10:00:42 GMT
I guess you could just look at the Futon source and just copy what it's doing? AFAIK Futon
is just HTML and JavaScript.

Nils.
Van: whimsica@aol.com [whimsica@aol.com]
Verzonden: zaterdag 14 augustus 2010 3:53
Aan: user@couchdb.apache.org
Onderwerp: authentication and cookie authentication from web form examples

I would like to see some examples of a html form sending
register, login, forgot password etc to couchdb database and how
the results are processed from a html page.

I have read the wiki and the definitive guide but neither really have an example in html.
One is in curl and one seems to be from futon.

I can't make the leap from curl or futon to a real webpage with html.
Dan

=