From Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.be...@utt.fr>
Subject Failed replication on design document attachments
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:28:15 GMT
Hi,

Thanks to couchapp, we attach files to the design document. For example, we succeed in getting
our CSS through:
GET /cassandre/_design/cassandre/main.css

However, since we do that, the database cannot be replicated anymore. After a bunch of retries,
the replication fails. The "normal" documents have been replicated but not the design document.

In the log we noticed:

[info] [<0.748.0>] request for "_design%2Fcassandre/main.css" timed
out, retrying in 0.5 seconds

What is weird is that it shouldn't be retried since this URL redirects to another one:

curl -I http://127.0.0.1:5984/cassandre/_design%2Fcassandre/main.css
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Server: CouchDB/0.12.0a (Erlang OTP/R13B)
Location: http://127.0.0.1:5984/cassandre/_design/cassandre/main.css

Does it mean that bug COUCHDB-157 is back or do I miss something?

Regards,

Aurélien