From Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.be...@utt.fr>
Subject Re: Deleting databases from the Futon web interface
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 10:18:35 GMT
> You might need to send a Content-Type header of "application/json" if you are getting
415's.

The weird thing is that when I updated CouchDB with svn, the API I'm writing (and the related
unit tests) suddenly broke down as well as Futon. So far i was quite happy with the trunk
version, but I suppose it's safer to use a stable version.

I've just uninstalled the development version (with "make uninstall") and reinstalled 0.11.1...
But now it's completely broken:

$ sudo couchdb

=CRASH REPORT==== 3-Aug-2010::12:15:31 ===
  crasher:
    initial call: application_master:init/4
    pid: <0.29.0>
    registered_name: []
    exception exit: {{app_would_not_start,ssl},
                     {couch_app,start,
                                [normal,
                                 ["/usr/local/etc/couchdb/default.ini",
                                  "/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.ini"]]}}