From 7zark7 <7za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb as a document server
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 14:33:09 GMT

It works great for this.

Only caveat is if you need file paths that contain many nested "directories" containing the
/ character, you may need something in front of CouchDB to encode paths.

Also pull replication will (currently) work much better than push replication.  I've been
unable to get push replication to work properly with DBs with many attachments.