From Tim Rupp <caphrim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: installing couchdb 1.0.1 will not override .010 ubuntu 10.04 install
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2010 13:48:12 GMT
What kind of "junk" is left over? Just the init script? What error
message does couch fail with?

Can you set the log level in the local.ini file to "debug", and provide
the output from running couch manually with that set?

You may have multiple local.ini files laying around due to the two
installs. You can check to see which config files are loaded with

	/opt/couchdb_1.0.1/bin/couchdb -c

And edit the correct one from there

-Tim