From Steven.Prent...@nextgen.net
Subject Re: Custom view parameters???
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 06:41:19 GMT
I just realised that in futon you can open up the design doc haha my bad!

ok so in the design doc is a field called lists that has a criteria filter
inside that there are various things including todate and fromdate! so
this is the source of the 'custom' parameters yes? so what is lists?? is
there a wiki on it?

Cheers