From Jyoti Venkatesh <>
Subject RE: restart CouchDB server on Windows
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 05:24:19 GMT
In Windows couchdb is installed as part of services. It can be restarted from control panel
-> services

From: Kevin Coombes []
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:19 AM
To: CouchDB User Support
Subject: restart CouchDB server on Windows

Is there an easy way to get the CouchDB server to restart (in order to
read an edited config file) on Windows?  Preferably something that works
like the Apache Server Monitor for the Apache web server on Windows...

The content of this email and any attachments ('email') is confidential, may be privileged,
subject to copyright and may be read and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify us by return email or telephone and erase all copies
and do not disclose the email or any part of it to any person. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure, or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost
or destroyed as a result of the transmission process. The sender, therefore, does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or delay in transmission as a result of this
mail.  We monitor email communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes
and to protect our clients, employees and business. Opinions, conclusions, and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its
affiliate(s) shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Technologies Ltd.
or its affiliate(s).

View raw message