From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Job working with CouchDB in Bristol, UK
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:13:49 GMT

On Jul 26, 2010, at 10:36 AM, Noah Slater wrote:

> On 26 Jul 2010, at 18:34, Simon Metson wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the slightly spammy nature of this email.
>
> Until the job market for CouchDB really starts to take off, I am +1 on posting jobs to
the mailing lists.

+1 keep em coming.

Also, at the risk of piling it on, Couchio has a lot of consulting opportunities come our
way, which we don't have time to handle. So if you have CouchDB chops (or a consulting practice
and you are a quick learner) please let us know and we'll start sending jobs your way:

https://couchio.wufoo.com/forms/couchio-consultingtraining-lead-passing-program/?ml

Cheers,
Chris