From J Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: publicly replicable couch app needed
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:30:35 GMT

On Jul 12, 2010, at 7:58 AM, Ning Tan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm giving a short presentation on CouchDB replication to my
> colleagues  and would like to demonstrate the "application is
> document" aspect. Is there any good, publicly replicable couch apps
> out there? I'd like to give it a try.
>
> Thanks a lot.

Here are a few:

http://couchapp.org/focus/_design/focus/index.html#/focus

http://couchapp.org/photo/_design/proto/index.html

http://couchapp.org/tapirwiki/_design/tapir/wiki.html#FrontPage

And this one is crazy but could be made awesome with more work.

http://couchapp.org/ice/_design/ice/index.html

I hope others add their own to this list.

I have a "Garden" app here:

http://couchapp.org/garden/_design/garden/index.html

It can be a bit challenging to get design documents to replicate. (It can help to put the
target couch in admin-party. I really hope this is fixed in 1.0...)

If there are ddoc replication issues you can use `couchapp clone` and push to do it.

Cheers,
Chris