From David Coallier <dav...@php.net>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 11:38:15 GMT
> It's deja vu all over again.

Ok deja-vu it is. Let's move on and do something.

I've just forked the repo and will start copying some text over the weekend.

Noah, what's the expected release date of 1.0.0 ?

Anyone else willing to help with all the static pages over the
weekend? I'm not designer but I sure want something to along with 1.0
so let's stop arsing around and let's get a move on.

Regarding the design, James, Chris, is there a full width version (By
full width I mean the 2 content columns together not actual full page
width) -- This would be used for the screenshots page.

Cheers,

--
David Coallier