From Talib Sharif <tsha...@mymedify.com>
Subject reduce_overflow_error
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 22:08:22 GMT
I am getting the following error when requesting a view. My Db has about
100000 documents. And i have about 10 views with either having no reduce
function or a reduce function with 'return sum(values)' as the return value.

I tried the exact same views on a 2000 documents DB and i don't get this
error. Am i hitting some wall in terms of size? Whats the best way to debug
this?

{"error":"reduce_overflow_error","reason":"Reduce output must shrink
more rapidly: Current output: '

Thanks,

Talib