From Geoff Buesing <>
Subject CouchDB-Lucene: querying not-analyzed field with space character
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:22:13 GMT
Hi, I'm having an issue querying couchdb-lucene for a non-analyzed field
with a space -- here's my index.js function:

function(doc) {
  var ret = new Document();
  ret.add("foo bar", { field: "tag1", index: 'not_analyzed' });
  ret.add("baz", { field: "tag2", index: 'not_analyzed' });
  return ret;

The following query for tag1 value with a space does not pull back the
expected results:

However, the query for tag2 with no space works as expected:

Is there something I need to do to escape this value correctly?