From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OTP Couch
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 05:19:51 GMT
Cool. My only other advice would be to throw something heavy at the
cloudant guys to see if they have any suggestions. I know they run a
heavy Erlang stack with this sort of integration and I'm pretty sure
it should work with a bit of elbow grease but I don't have any
experience with gotchyas from that point of view.

HTH,
Paul Davis

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Kenny Stone <kstone@connamara.com> wrote:
> Thanks.  I actually spiked riak earlier this week (and is was pretty easy to integrate)
but couch is a better fit for my application.

> --
> Kenny
>
> On Jul 12, 2010, at 20:36, Paul Joseph Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> People have done it but It's not officially supported. There has been a bit of work
getting the boot up stuff to work better for such things.

>> The app file is generated as part of the build if that's why you're missing it.
>>
>> Depending on your requirements you might want to check out bitcask by the basho guys.
I've heard good things about it for speed and ease of otp integration.