From Fidel Viegas <fidel.vie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb 1.0.0 with ubuntu 10.4
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:11:07 GMT
Hey guys,

I am also experiencing the same thing. I had previously installed 0.11
successfully and solved the problem described in the page. This time I
installed 1.0, and I cannot see any errors. It just hangs on the test
suites. It created two databases but it hangs there.

I really don't know what is happening there.

If any of you come up with a solution, please do let us know.

Regards,

Fidel.