From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB brand identity and design of couchdb.apache.org
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:13:50 GMT
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Avi Flax <avif@arc90.com> wrote:

> I'm no artist myself, but I do a fair bit of diagramming, and when I
> read your description, this popped into my head:
>

> http://aviflax.com/images/CouchDB%20Website%20Diagram%20Study%20A,%2011%20July%202010,%20Avi%20Flax.png
>
> and a simpler version:
>

> http://aviflax.com/images/CouchDB%20Website%20Diagram%20Study%20B,%2011%20July%202010,%20Avi%20Flax.png
>
> Hi Avi,

I like most the second, simpler, version. However I think this 2nd version
must mention REST somewhere. Perhaps instead of "JSON via HTTP", you could
replace with "RESTful HTTP + JSON" or something similar.

I'm not much of a designer myself, let's wait for other opinions.

Good work :)

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@apache.org