From Jamil Atta Junior Atta <atta.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get metadata from two database
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:28:37 GMT
Hi Chris,

so  can't we use couchdb like in SQL that we use join to get union from two
tables?

Explain:
1. I have a database1 and daabase2;

2. I get all metadata from this database1;

3. but another information is in database2 (Today I open another connection
to database2 send a key to get this information);

I'm asking if is possible have one view to get all the information in one
return to my .php, today I open two connections.

Thanks,

Jamil Atta Junior

--
Atenciosamente,