From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Question about View's Startkey Match
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 20:30:49 GMT
Afshin,

Well, if you want to just get a certain "slice" of a view's key space,
you'll want to use both the startkey and endkey parameters.

For instance, if you just want all the view rows where the key
contains an array, try this:

startkey=[]&endkey={}

Any array value (e.g. ["foo"] or ["foo","bar"]) will collate at or
after the empty array (i.e. []), and since in this example you don't
want any object keys coming through we stop at the empty object (i.e.
{}).

Is this any clearer?

-Zach