From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom view parameters???
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:37:38 GMT
I believe the wiki page lists all the standard view parameters and
there are no others, and no facility to add custom ones.

However, you can fake some simple things using the _rewrite code. I
think it's powerful enough to map your 'fromDate=' to 'startkey=', for
example. More complicated transformations would, I think, need
client-side Javascript or a server-side patch.

B.