From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Re: CouchDB stats
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:27:13 GMT
2010/7/21 Nils Breunese <N.Breunese@vpro.nl>:
> I don't know how I ever found out about /_stats to view statistics of a CouchDB instance,
because I can't find anything on it in the wiki or The Definitive Guide. Anyway, the data
mostly speaks for itself, but I haven't been able to figure out what 'current' and 'count'
mean exactly. Can anyone enlighten me? (I'm still running on 0.10 for now if that's relevant.)

It's referenced from http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Reference (both in
the API cheatsheet and in a specific page under the Server-level
heading). Maybe that has something to help you out?

Cheers,

Dirkjan